Named for a natural blue haze that blankets the area, Blue Canyon is located
on Lake Whatcom in northern Washington. An important region during the early 1900’s, the town became deserted when the local coal mine closed in 1919 and is now classified as a semi-ghost town.
First appears as a dark cobalt blue and darkens toward navy eventually becoming almost black.
Subtle layers will be visible as “grain” on the face of a radiused fingerboard in this color.
- Acoustically superior and consistent density
- Moisture acclimated and inherently stable
- Durable while maintaining an ebony feel
- Hand made in the U.S.A. and FSC® Certified
- Impact resistance and span superior to wood products
- Machines with standard tooling
Dimensions: 20" x 2.75" x 0.3125"