This mix of Chocolate Glacier, Browns Point, and Redstone was put together and named after the famed castle and natural amphitheater. Built in the 1780’s in the Boyne Valley in Ireland, the grounds and structure are still in the same family that constructed it.
These blanks will show only the solid top sheet of paper, revealing layers only after cutting a radius on the face of the fingerboard. Each board will have a unique pattern of color depending on where the radius is cut in the material and the diameter of the radius. This material is not recommended for flat fingerboards such as classical, ukelele, or banjo.
- Acoustically superior and consistent density
- Moisture acclimated and inherently stable
- Durable while maintaining an ebony feel
- Hand made in the U.S.A. and FSC® Certified
- Impact resistance and span superior to wood products
- Machines with standard tooling
Dimensions: 20" x 2.75" x 0.3125"