The original color that quietly proved that Richlite was a great replacement for ebony on fingerboards for stringed instruments. Jet black like the best ebony available, inlays and frets pop visually against this fingerboard with no need to dye or stain visually inferior material. Low maintenance, minimal shrinkage, and a density that is right in the middle of the range for ebony, there are only advantages to using Black Diamond Richlite on your manufactured ¾ guitar all the way up to your fully hand-made custom creation.
- Acoustically superior and consistent density
- Moisture acclimated and inherently stable
- Durable while maintaining an ebony look and feel
- Hand made in the U.S.A. and FSC® Certified
- Impact resistance and span superior to wood products
- Machines with standard tooling