Your use of the Sites indicates that you consent to this Policy. Please read this Policy carefully to understand Richlite’s practices regarding your information. If you do not agree to this Policy, do not access or use the Sites. Richlite reserves the right to make changes to this Policy from time to time at its sole discretion. You are subject to the current version of this Policy at the time of your use.
This Policy applies to information Richlite collects on or through the Sites. It also applies to information collected by Richlite when you interact with Richlite through its social media accounts. Unless otherwise explicitly stated by Richlite, it does not apply to information collected by Richlite offline or through any other means. It also does not apply to information collected by our third-party consumer product partners or others or other sites linked from that site, which are not owned or controlled by Richlite.
Richlite engages third-party service providers who may operate domains or applications accessible through the Sites. For example, Richlite Stripe to provide services related to the sale of certain products. Richlite may also use other third-party service providers from time to time without notifying you. Any information collected through such third-party domains or applications may be subject to the privacy policies of the third-party operators, which may employ different data collection, use, disclosure, and security procedures than Richlite employs. Richlite is not responsible for the content or practices, including privacy-related practices, of non-Richlite web sites accessible through the Sites. In addition, information you provide through any of Richlite’s social media accounts may also be subject to the privacy policies of the relevant social media platforms, for which Richlite is not responsible.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Sites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. Richlite does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any Personal Information from or about a child under 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Types of Information that Richlite Collects
Richlite collects several types of information, including:
• Information that can be used to identify you personally, such as your name, email address, age, physical address, phone number, or other contact information (“Personal Information”);
• Information that relates to you but does not necessarily identify you individually (“Non-Personal Information”), such as information about products you have purchased, your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Sites, device ID, location data, and Site usage details. Personal Information and Non-Personal Information are collectively “Information.”
How Richlite Collects Information
The information Richlite collects may include:
• Information collected directly from you or provided by you when you access the Sites.
• Information collected automatically as you navigate through or otherwise use the Sites.
• Information collected when you purchase products through the Sites.
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on or through the Sites. This includes information provided at the time of registering an account, registering your product, contacting us, subscribing to receive communications from us, asking or answering questions, or posting a product review.
• Information collected from Richlite’s third-party service providers, some of whom may operate third-party domains and applications accessible through the Sites.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact Richlite.
• Your responses to surveys that Richlite might ask you to complete.
• Information collected from you or your social media profile if you use a social media account to participate in a special event or contest.
• Information about your computer, device, and internet connection, including your IP address, device ID, operating system, and browser type.
• Details of your visits to the Sites, which may include traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, and the pages or content that you access and use on the Sites.
• Information about your interaction with the Sites over time, including the frequency of your visits to the Sites or your transactions through the Sites.
You may provide information to be published or displayed on certain areas of the Sites, ("User Content"). Richlite engages a third-party service provider to moderate User Content on the Sites, and all User Content is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions. Your User Content is posted on the Sites at your own risk. Richlite cannot control the actions of other Site users with respect to your User Content.
Richlite or its service providers may automatically collect data using technologies such as cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer or other device to help provide additional functionality and allow for analysis of Site usage. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Sites or the full functionality of the Sites may be limited.
How Your Information is Used
Richlite uses the Information that it collects about you or that you provide as described in this Policy, including any Personal Information:
• To present the Sites and their content and services to you.
• To provide you with information or services that you request from Richlite.
• To facilitate transactions and process orders or payments for products purchased by you, including to contact you regarding billing and payment and to validate receipts.
• To contact and correspond with you regarding your use of Richlite products and services.
• To measure your interaction with the Sites.
• To track product interaction and errors.
• To inform you about other products or services provided by Richlite.
• To provide opportunities for you to evaluate the Sites and their services .
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Sites.
• To notify you or communicate with you about special events or contests in which you choose to participate, and to facilitate you participation in those events .
• To carry out Richlite’s obligations and enforce its rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Richlite.
• To notify you about changes to the Sites or any content or services offered or provided through the Sites.
• In any other way Richlite may describe when you provide the information.
• To estimate Richlite’s audience size and usage patterns.
• To recognize you when you return to the Sites.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
Richlite may disclose Personal Information that it collects or that you provide as described in this Policy :
• To our affiliates and business partners.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties Richlite uses to support the Sites and its business, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which Richlite discloses it to them .
• To a successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Richlite’s assets in which Personal Information held by Richlite about its Site users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by Richlite when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
Richlite may also disclose your Personal Information:
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
• If Richlite believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Richlite, or of others.
Richlite may disclose Non-Personal Information about you to third parties without notice or restriction except as specifically provided in this Policy.
Your Choices with Respect to Your Information
Richlite recognizes and appreciates the importance of responsible use of information collected on this site. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Richlite to promote products or services, you can opt-out by checking the applicable box during the warranty registration process, by using the applicable feature at the bottom of a bulk email communication, or by contacting us at the email address below.
Please note that if you provide Richlite with inconsistent privacy references (for example, by indicating on one occasion that Richlite may share your contact information with third parties and indicating on another occasion that it may not), Richlite cannot guarantee that your most recent privacy preference will be honored.
Some browsers incorporate a "Do Not Track" (DNT) feature that, when turned on, signals to websites and online services that you do not want to be tracked. At this time, the Sites do not respond to DNT signals.
Richlite takes reasonable steps to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure . Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although Richlite does its best to protect your Personal Information, Richlite cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to the Sites. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. Richlite is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Sites.
Changes to This Policy
It is Richlite’s policy to post any changes to this Policy on this page. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the bottom of the page. You are responsible for periodically visiting the Sites and this Policy to check for any changes. Your continued use of the Sites after this Policy is updated means that you accept and agree to the changes.
Questions or Comments
If you have questions or comments about this Policy and Richlite’s privacy practices, please contact Richlite at email@example.com.
Last modified: May 21, 2018.