From skateboarding to rock-n-roll and everything in between, Richlite Company has been pioneering the paper composite surface industry since 1943. Located in the Port of Tacoma area, we are just minutes from downtown Tacoma and I-5. Richlite is an ever-growing, family-owned manufacturing company with premium brands such as Richlite, Whalelite, and Skatelite. Our small dynamic team likes to work hard and play hard, all while keeping the close family atmosphere. A unified team that works as one and strongly believes in supporting one another.
CAREERS AT RICHLITE
- Health & Wellness: Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, & STD
- Paid Holidays
- Earned Time Off
- Retirement Plan (401K)
- Education Assistance
- Bonus & Profit Sharing
- Healthy Work Life Balance
Sales Support Specialist
Job Title: Sales Support Specialist
Department: Sales + Marketing
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Status: 8:00am – 4:30pm – Full Time
Our Sales Support Specialist is a vital component of the sales and marketing team. You will have day-to-day interactions with our distributors, customers, and internal staff. Truly you are the first person that most people will talk to, and strong communication skills are needed.
Outline of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming phone calls from distributors, sales reps and potential consumers
- Manage sales orders in assigned territories, ensuring the accuracy of price and terms and on time delivery by requested ship date
- Respond to e-mail from distributors, consumers through info@Richlite.com, and internal employees
- Provide excellent customer service to distributors and consumers through strong verbal and written communication skills both nationally and internationally.
- Manage sales orders in assigned territories using QuickBooks reporting systems to provide on-time deliveries to customers
- Collect, file and maintain documents and correspondence from customers
- Work closely with operations for the timely release of orders and customer reconciliation issues
- Anticipate, analyze, define and solve problems promptly, including delivery issues, and pricing and terms issues
- Communicate with managers and sales reps regarding the status of orders
- Navigate customer inquiries related to the building industry, skate ramp construction, care + maintenance and general material inquiries
- Support marketing programs, contest and events, both on-line and social media.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 5 years customer service experience (retail, online and call center)
- Understanding of international logistics
- Advanced skills in MS Windows applications, particularly Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to work well in a team environment and cross functionally
- Detail oriented, conscientious, and self-motivated
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and escalate when needed
- Genuine interest and understanding of the skateboarding and music industry a plus!
To apply, email us your Resume & Cover Letter
Richlite is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.