Hidden deep in Washington’s rugged Cascade mountain range, Chocolate Glacier is one of the main ice flows on Glacier Peak, a 10,541-foot volcano. Hiking to the glacier is a true wilderness experience with the closest road more than eight miles away.
Chocolate Glacier darkens to a rich brownish-black.
Subtle layers will be visible as “grain” on the face of a radiused fingerboard in this color.
- Acoustically superior and consistent density
- Moisture acclimated and inherently stable
- Durable while maintaining an ebony look and feel
- Hand made in the U.S.A. and FSC® Certified
- Impact resistance and span superior to wood products
- Machines with standard tooling
Dimensions: 20" x 2.75" x 0.3125" (508 x 70 x 8mm)